Today’s Recipe is another pick by Shirley W. Happy baking!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Mix together and press into an 8×8 pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix together the sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Then add the grated lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Add in the eggs. Mix well.
- Pour topping over cooked base. Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes until slightly set.
Note: Recipe can be doubled using a 9×13 pan.