Is everyone ready for today’s recipe? We’ve got a nice cabbage salad submitted by Donna C. for you!
Nappa Cabbage Salad
- 1 head nappa cabbage
- 2/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 packages vegetabe Chinese noodles (Mr. Noodle)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Cute cabbage into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Toast sesame seeds and slivered almonds under the broiler until brown and set aside.
- Make up dressing and boil for one minute. let cool.
- Just before serving add the sesame seeds, almonds, and noodles (which have been broken up) to the cabbage, then mix in the dressing. *It’s important t add the noodles at the last minute to keep them crisp.*